- Must have at least two ladies on the court at all times. Subs are allowed, but two ladies must play through the front row.
- Maximum of 8 players per team.
- Coed height net.
- Due to outdoor conditions, the ball may be tossed and dropped once as long as it falls to the ground without the server touching it.
- Reffing - 1 team will be up ref, down ref, two line judges and a scorekeeper.
- Reffing assignments will be given at the start of bracket play. In general, teams that lose will be given reffing duties on that court, but some changes may be made to speed up tournament play.
- If a team does not show up for their reffing assignments, they will not be invited back to play next year. Do not leave immediately after losing without reffing one more match. (The tournament director will attempt to find refs for teams that need to travel home.)
- In the case of an injury during tournament play, only a player from the same division or lower who has already been eliminated can sub in. During pool play anyone can sub in as long as they are of equivalent or lower skill level. This will be determined by the tournament director.
*Rules are subject to change at the discretion of the tournament director.